Insomnia

shabbyblogs.com
 Last night was one of those nights when I couldn't fall asleep for a long time, so what did I do? Surfed the Internet, of course. Like that was any question. But fine. So, I was searching my way through all the different templates for this shiny new blog because the one I have chosen first was "Liquorice", a very boring, dull and absolutely not a unique one. Not saying that this one is any better, but for the time being it will have to do. It's at least a little cuter than the previous one. ;)

But not to seem too lazy for choosing the already made and free template, I promise that I will create my own, and already have some ideas, just have to put myself to work. For that sole purpose I have a tester blog that you know nothing about. Whoop. Now you do. ;) In the meantime I'm going to be reading and writing, or just rambling like this one. Hey, I never promised I wouldn't ramble! It makes your life a little more fun. :P

As I was saying, I was surfing the Internet and found just the most wonderful love quote on a friend's page. This I had to share with you because of all the people who, like me, love a little romance. So it says like this: 

I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was hurricane.

Anyone recognize it? Yes? No? Well (and I am ashamed to admit it) I didn't. Therefore, I put myself to google-ing it and it was long until I found it. The quote belongs to the masterful mind of the author John Green. The book you are searching for because of that quote now is named Looking for Alaska, and as you can guess, I already put it on my to-read list.

Enough of my rambling. Going to read some now. Bye bye

p.s. Thank you friend!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY FOUR - REDNECK RODEO by Lorelei James RELEASE PARTY

Early Review: Dare You To by Katie McGarry

Blog Tour: Barbie Girl by Heidi Acosta